Re: Grub Always Boots to Rescue Mode

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: Grub Always Boots to Rescue Mode
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 20:08:55 +0100

Sorry, forgot to post update to the list. I verified this is the case of
prefix being wrong, I put grub.cfg in /boot/grub2 and now it auto boots.

But:

1) Why does a simple "normal" make it find grub.cfg on the EFI partition?

2) Why did grub2-install set prefix wrong?

3) How do I change just the $prefix?