Re: Grub background issue.

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Grub background issue.
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:50:23 -0400

Hello!
Not a guess, an accurate statement of fact. Targa files are definitely
not supported. I believe Jpeg and Bitmap ones are.

Now the important question, how was your copy of Grub built? Was it
checked out from where we keep our repository? Was it supplied as a
tarball? Please provide us answers to those questions. Your
configuration file is a good start, but we need more information.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden