Re: Reverse boot list order

From: Richard Owlett
Subject: Re: Reverse boot list order
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 06:52:36 -0500

Tim Shaw wrote:
Perhaps someone will find the attached scripts to reverse the
boot list order useful.

*THANK YOU*
Your timing could not have been better.
If they work on my system, I will not go balder each time I do an additional install [currently have 6 OS on my test machined - I don't use virtual machines ;]

 Maybe they could go in the FAQ.
Let me know if there is a better place to send this e-mail.
It was inspired by a night shift data center operator. He just
could not let the default (last) kernel load, but had to arrow up
to boot the first kernel, like he figured it was supposed to boot
I guess. Three times, no matter how I put the request, according
to the logs I read the next morning.
Thanks,
Tim