Re: grub2 doesn't know of eSATA on some computers?

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: grub2 doesn't know of eSATA on some computers?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:29:30 +0800 (CST)

Thanks a lot Jordan. I am travelling around. I cannot afford a whole block of time to study these possibilities - because each seems to be daunting, and if during one of these studies I cannot restore the system to working status before I pack to leave for the next destination, I will in a predicament. But I am sure your insight will help a lot googlers. I'll give it a try when I settle down to living mode.

best regards
Zhang Weiwu