Re: GRUB2 plain dm-crypt support

From: joe fresh
Subject: Re: GRUB2 plain dm-crypt support
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:05:57 -0500

Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I was looking for.
So it's not officially supported yet, but work is in progress to support this in the future.
I took a quick look at this commit and I don't see the code to support modes such as xts.
Therefore, I doubt it will work for me in its current state but I'll take a closer look later and see if I can hack it to add xts support.

Thanks again!