Multi-Boot depending of Key Commands

From: Gonzalo Ruiz Panfilova
Subject: Multi-Boot depending of Key Commands
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 23:48:58 +0100

Hi, GNU team:

I want to make my computer have one switch for starting the PC with Windows and another for starting it with Ubuntu.
I've already designed the electronical part, wich presses a different key ('W', 'L' or 'F1') with a certain delay after powering up the Pc depending on which pushbutton is pressed, emulating a PS2 keyboard.

My question is: Is there any way to boot to a different OS depending on wich key ('W', 'L' or 'F1') you press after booting the PC?

I don't mind which key would have to be "pressed". I would adapt the circuit for it.

Any tip is greatly appreciated.

Apologising for my bad english,
Gonzalo Ruiz.