chainload to second gpt drive

From: Ilya Hegai
Subject: chainload to second gpt drive
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:19:29 +0400

Is it possible at all? Because when I'm trying to do this to boot efi windows left on my second drive I ether got "not a valid root device" when I set up root with "set root='ahci1,gpt3'" or nothing with just "chainloader (ahci1,gpt3)/efi/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi" without setting root, I've got no drivemap (former map) in my grub2 build (gentoo) btw.

gpt3 is efi system partition, gpt10 is ntfs partition with windows

ps: At least I can load my linux from new ssd (hd0) ;)