Building only util

From: Darren Hart
Subject: Building only util
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:13:14 -0800

Is there a way to build only the util directory?

There is a long story behind why I think this might be a good idea. It
has to do with packaging and cross compilation environments. I need to
build grub-mkimage for my build arch in order to assemble final efi
images, like bootia32.efi, but I also want to build everything for the
target arch for deployment.

"make util/grub-mkimage" made a rather feeble attempt, but failed.

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center