Use brub to boot other kernel

From: Cheng Cheng
Subject: Use brub to boot other kernel
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:09:25 -0500

Hi all,

I am a novice to grub2. And I am struggling about a question.

Right now I want to use Grub2 as a bootloader to boot a special kernel (that our
university used for teaching purpose). I installed Grub2 on a USB Flash Key and
put the kernel file under the root file. But I do not know what to do next after
I successfully booted my machine using this bootable USB Flash key. Can anyone
tell me whether GRUB2 support to boot this kind of special kernel? And how to
boot the kernel if GRUB2 support that?

Thanks.

Cheng