Re: Grub refuses to hide/unhide

From: Franklin PIAT
Subject: Re: Grub refuses to hide/unhide
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 19:51:37 +0200

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 15:07 +0100, Simon Detheridge wrote:
> Thanks, I'm still using grub 1.

Since there a lot of distribution-specific patch in grub versions 0.97.
it might be gentoo specific.

Actually a gentoo recent patch to grub-0.97 recently introduced a change
related to unhide :
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/sys-boot/grub/files/grub-0.97-gpt.patch?rev=1.1&view=markup

You might want to try the previous version.

Franklin