help-gnuzilla

Re: IceCat Mobile

From: Christian Eichert
Subject: Re: IceCat Mobile
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:05:12 +0200

This is a very bad thing. We have to make a copy and offer it for
download somewhere. You can see how unstable this whole one-server
construct of F-Droid is. The whole thing must somehow be offered as a
federation to prevent this.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Christian Eichert

„le XXIe siècle sera religieux ou ne sera pas?”
A. Malraux
+++ sent from a old slow computer +++