help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Mystekque wrote:

From: Mystekque Pappas
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Mystekque wrote:
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:31:54 +0300

Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my
swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which
software exhausted all the system resources.
Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in
the field.
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably
more effective.
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me
again they are working on it and all will be fine.
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.
A set of symptoms in which a huge swap file is exhausted is to take a real
close look at memory leaks.
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software
people.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software
problem has had at a big moment.
The answer?