help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] registry complete

From: Leslie Shannon
Subject: [Help-gnuts] registry complete
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:54:07 -0700

They appear to be repeating in tiny tiles.
Maxwell does look extremely promising. Both achieve excellent results with ALOT of tinkering.
And there are many others.
So if you have any comments or recommendations please add them on. The company was so behind the game in getting this release out that it is apparent they released a somewhat incomplete app in order to provide a product.
Its simple point and shoot. I was just stating my opinion. You can also save layers out of archiacd and add them to your scene. how can i animate the doors while in flythrough ,i mean the doors to open when the camera reaches. You can acheive photograpic effects like depth of field atc, which significantly improve realism. And that this company will allow a free upgrade or a cheap one. you have to hope, beg, pray that they will be supported in the next ArchiCAD version. I seldom have a budget that allows it. It gives you something to start with so you can get an idea what this program can do with a simple model. To acheive realistic lighting, generally you spend more time guessing in these programs than you do in Maxwell. selct those objects in studio and you can see the project assigned to them in the OBJECT PARAMETERS window. how can i animate the doors while in flythrough ,i mean the doors to open when the camera reaches. If you just want qucik adequate renders for efficinet communication, as most architects do, then artlanits et al, will suffice. The objects would be useful for scene setups, emitters, etc.
I was just stating my opinion. But make no mistake, you wil be hard pressed to find a single artlantis render out there, that will beat Maxwell in terms of realism.
The objects would be useful for scene setups, emitters, etc. It gives you something to start with so you can get an idea what this program can do with a simple model.
Is this just my installation?
We need technical facts here.
I think Mark just means what he says - he wants more details.
The objects would be useful for scene setups, emitters, etc. it does look extremely promising . I dont know ofcourse how the integration looks like in archicad, but if it is easy, then it would be a great step for archicad users.
You can also save layers out of archiacd and add them to your scene.