help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] yen

From: Neddie Thompson
Subject: [Help-gnuts] yen
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:58:32 +0300

Blood was smeared all over his nose n eyes. My temperature is rising. I love smearing glue on my hands and waiting for it to dry so I can peel it off.
I see him walk in and out.
Luckily,only his nose was bruised.
Then, life is renewed.
I love things that are blue and yellow and sometimes green. I had a big shock as my mum panickly xplained he tripped n fell aft he ran n hit the playgd face down.
I DOUBLED the amount of RAM on my laptop yesterday so I can play Phantasy Start Universe when it comes out in a couple of weeks. I love being beautiful and wild. I love being girly and pretty.
only after a while, i realised why it sounds so familiar. I love smearing glue on my hands and waiting for it to dry so I can peel it off.
KATE MONSTER:For now. while baking, the radio aired this song. I like driving aimlessly and going to unknown places.
I hate being lied to.
Renewed in our vigor of each other.
I like water and swimming. But are any of us expendable. Are we wrong for our love? I like water and swimming.
Eleanor moved before me and I like what I see on her journal.
I love wearing long dresses. KATE MONSTER:For now. Thought I would give it a go. I DOUBLED the amount of RAM on my laptop yesterday so I can play Phantasy Start Universe when it comes out in a couple of weeks.
Everything runs so much faster! Its cold here, where I am. Are we wrong for our love? I love reading on the roof. What beauty, funny you should ask. I love laughing and smiling.
I love New York and big loud places.
I would have held you close. only after a while, i realised why it sounds so familiar. If you dont want to see it, you shall never see it.