help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] immature

From: Rudolph Shannon
Subject: [Help-gnuts] immature
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 04:49:40 -0500

A little prayer in whatever faith you follow.
Just getting back on the ground and spent some quality time with the fiddle today.
Beginning of Chapter Three. The village will take care of them.
I dunno if they felt sorry for me cuz I looked confused and out of it or they were just doing their job. She tried everything, she even asked a guy who has connections with the Sadr militia to help her out.
The salesmen were so helpful I was shocked. I cannot fathom, why even in Kuwait when we were asking for bloody directions, they would give us some bogus instructions then tell us to ask someone there. Even more thrilled that he lived long enough to know that it was us who got him.
at the end of the day its your choice.
I just haven't been keeping up with anything.
I used to scurry back to my room intime for that shower. That incident was probably repeated one more time and afterwards they made sure we had enough supplies of water. I have to be on my game! I still believe that. I bought all the necessary stuff. But imagine those Iraqis that live outside.
I gave her the biggest smile ever and told her not to worry about it.
the naive ones that you tend to get close to.
I turned both the hot and cold taps. HUBBY and I are gonna end up going back.
But this time it aint the Green Zone. Thankfully the fridge is right now resting where it should be with its doors back intact.
Beyond that, I haven't done any reading. As I stood there waiting for one of the cubicles to be free, the woman raised her head. Talk to you later honey. Its a place where people enjoy freedom. That incident was probably repeated one more time and afterwards they made sure we had enough supplies of water.
E got a job in the Green Zone, and the father and wife with siblings moved to their old house in Saydiya.
The salesman said you know miss, youre just gonna sleep in it.
Close my eyes and dream.
I repeat, DID NOT work out.
their plight to learn.