help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] foist

From: Joachim Greene
Subject: [Help-gnuts] foist
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:42:15 +0900

I'll post the recording when I get it.
It's free, no strings attached. Most interesting is that they've blended pure keyword search with a 'SuperTarget' tool that lets you instantly narrow your search by geographic area, etc. Are you getting more leads? You can control and measure what you spend, and know what your ROI is, with a minimum of work.
If you use multimedia, include a text description.
It'll help in the search engines, too.
But note that the judge's ruling is not the final one.
Others just steal your content. But note that the judge's ruling is not the final one.
Who the heck is that? Are you saving money?
If you use multimedia, include a text description. Doesn't sound like a great recipe for a guide to advertising in the internet age. In other words, they don't want to learn Chinese until they can already speak it.
com as two distinct pages, even though they're probably not. I also answer some great questions from the audience.
com, they likely don't help.
Who the heck is that? Don't force reliance on Flash or other plugins.
But note that the judge's ruling is not the final one.
Search engines historically see www. Make sure your site is usable for folks who have these features disabled.
Don't worry about spacers and such.
I've put together my PPC Marketing Checklist to help.
You can control and measure what you spend, and know what your ROI is, with a minimum of work.
Are you getting more leads?
It lets you tell Google whether you'd like all links to your site to include 'www' or not.