help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] subpoena

From: Edith Anderson
Subject: [Help-gnuts] subpoena
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:41:51 +0900

my exams are really a killer.
When has he ever wrote me a letter before?
But yah, to my baby .
this people love to torture me so bad and it really sucked! And though occassionally vegetarians can get upset by the legumes, this affects their tummies, not their, well, you know. We get about an hour each night for just the two of us before Dave has to go to bed. And since it is TONIGHT I want a leave for, I actually NEED one.
It made me nauseous and headachey when I tried. Some of the tutors, even teachers, seemed burnt out and impatient.
Those little things you do to me are what really gets me smiling so much.
I won the coloring contest at work, hahahahahaha! Yes, hari raya songs are up. There was someone there and they had been there and they had not left but there was no one there. however I know more work is too come. Or at least not much. maybe a strong thought?
And to my surprise, he gave me a letter!
The tutor program is a full-scale operation. Then he gave me a dose of sulfur.
then he started questioning me about the building I was in.
I HAVE A MATH FINANCE MIDTERM TOMORROW AND I AM HERE ON LIVEJOURNAL! That teacher voice, which someone described as the tone that expects to be obeyed, comes out of my mouth without much effort.
where is the weekend?
Tonight I decided to take pains to end the cycle.