help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] aristocracy fester

From: Chris Mcclure
Subject: [Help-gnuts] aristocracy fester
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:06:59 +0200

This is actually an excelent wirte-upand I'm not even half-way scrolled down yet. Vienna is another rock-star on that front. There's nothing else to sell except what the developers come up with, so it better be good. Back then, it was a bit cheaper though. Vienna is another rock-star on that front.
It's good enough for me, esp. What they're Maintaining is their text ad platform. Not having used other mind mapping software extentively, I'm not sure if you could simply substitute "mind map" for "MindManager.
All you can do is work on gut-level ideas until they become real enough to ask, "is this something people would use?
It'd be a great boon for OS X users.
That's no knock on him, Google; in fact, good for them for figuring it out.
Then they can start attaching dollar amounts to those demands, and then the company can do prioritize those demands, and ask development to do them.
That's no knock on him, Google; in fact, good for them for figuring it out. I suspect many small shops operate this way, as do people writing financial and compliance, best-of-breed software.
I'd rather have had all of us work on the same mind map in realtime, ideally through something akin to the Breeze interface. and have a question mark icon plunked in. I'd rather have had all of us work on the same mind map in realtime, ideally through something akin to the Breeze interface.
over-writing the text. The result is that we loose context in discussions about software methodologies.
A briefing is largely a presentation from a software vendor or service provider telling us about their software, hardware, services, or other IT related offerings. There's always plenty of technology arbitrage on the table wherein a company with the right software at the right time can get cash for it's software.
As a team you can't hammer out a bunch of work-items for The Unknown. " That said, the interface for MindManager is great and I don't really want to put in the time to try out other mind mapping applications when MindManager works just fine.
, Microsoft, Amazon. The result is that we loose context in discussions about software methodologies. That's the leap I like to think I help people with: tactics.
Startups are often inventive companies as is Google.
Maybe this is just a theory on my part as I can't readily think of an example. I'd rather have had all of us work on the same mind map in realtime, ideally through something akin to the Breeze interface.
over-writing the text.
It's like a clunky virtual white-board that uses a keyboard instead of a mouse.
For the most part, all enterprise software is done under this type of development.
Refactoring in this just means re-arranging the mind map, adding in new content and deleting bad content as needed. It's like a clunky virtual white-board that uses a keyboard instead of a mouse.
But, trying all the combos I can think of, I can't insert a callout topic via keys.
I suspect many small shops operate this way, as do people writing financial and compliance, best-of-breed software.
What they're Maintaining is their text ad platform. The result is that we loose context in discussions about software methodologies.