help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Day-Glo baboon

From: Moses Kendall
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Day-Glo baboon
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:08:42 +0100

well, that'd be a whole 'nuter story, partner. But, trying all the combos I can think of, I can't insert a callout topic via keys. What I'd like to do is bind some keys to certain icons. Rather than ferret out all of them, the point I want to make is how understanding that software development operates in one of these three models drives the way you do that development. " That said, the interface for MindManager is great and I don't really want to put in the time to try out other mind mapping applications when MindManager works just fine.
" That said, the interface for MindManager is great and I don't really want to put in the time to try out other mind mapping applications when MindManager works just fine. Steve, writely fan that he is, immediately started using writely for real-time, multi-user note taking.
, Microsoft, Amazon. All you can do is work on gut-level ideas until they become real enough to ask, "is this something people would use? Before using MindManager, I often took notes pseudo-HTML just do that I could put links in line as needed. With it's current feature set, the OS X version of MindManager is priced too high.
how 'bout the weather? In fact, as Steve outlines, several Agile practices are fantastic.
Working on your own desktop with only PDF and image export is not.
over-writing the text.
Not having used other mind mapping software extentively, I'm not sure if you could simply substitute "mind map" for "MindManager.
At this point, my daily work would feel weird without it.
That's incredibly fair and, given that I've been using it almost since they released it, beneficial to me. Refactoring in this just means re-arranging the mind map, adding in new content and deleting bad content as needed.
That is, I often map out my thoughts on different items but I haven't found nice graphical way to mark-up that they're mine: I use square brackets for now, e.
Working on your own desktop with only PDF and image export is not.
Ideally, I'd give MindManager an sftp connection, and it'd just upload a very clean set of HTML pages that allowed people to scroll through the map.
What I see as bad in Inventive companies are too much structure and discipline.
when there are so many free ones.
More than just cut-n-paste. In retrospect, many of the bubble companies were quick-cash companies as well. the list goes on and on once you start thinking about it. Startups are often inventive companies as is Google.
That's no knock on him, Google; in fact, good for them for figuring it out.
how 'bout the weather?
, Microsoft, Amazon. I get a lot of value from it.
" That said, the interface for MindManager is great and I don't really want to put in the time to try out other mind mapping applications when MindManager works just fine. As a team you can't hammer out a bunch of work-items for The Unknown.