help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] dynamic bandage

From: Hal Griffith
Subject: [Help-gnuts] dynamic bandage
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:49:58 -0500

Spence and Bedford quarreled over one of them. Ormiston had turned gaunt of visage, hollow-eyed. Soon, however, thedisappointed trekkers thrilled to more thunder. Sterlgot his field glass from under a flap of the tent. Sterl leaped upmuttering, I wont endure it! Black fella tell all about, replied Friday, making one of his eloquentgestures. Somehow Father has imbued mewith his wonderful faith. Dann wants us all present afterbreakfast, announced Slyter. Wal, Id rather stand for thet, asserted Red, than rile them intoslitherin spears around. Beryl, you neednt look so orful bad, he said, gently. Leaves covered with aground canvas, furnished a thick and soft carpet for the tent. In due course that storm,too, passed by the forks, but closer, heavier, longer. He doesnt know Ormiston is goin to double-cross him, any morethan does Stanley Dann. Thereafter heappeared at Danns camp every evening. Ormiston, shaven and in clean garb,occupied what looked like a privileged place close to Beryl. Then after a pause, Did you look atBeryl? He was always on night guard withSterl and Red. Hes carryin the world on his shoulders, if I know a sucker when Isee one. The pitching of this camp registered forthe trekkers an immense relief and joy. Friday lay in the shade of a big gumtree. Beryls physicalcondition wouldnt deter him one single whit, if he wants her. I thought Id die last night, hoping, waiting. An by Gawd, someday youllgo on your knees to me for thet! I had my gun out tokill Ormiston when that first clap of thunder fetched me to my senses. At first glance he saw that Ormistons camp was a busy placeconsidering the torrid heat. A rustle of weeds above, a footfall, and then Beryls rich voice: Here,Ash, this is far enough. She was only a sentimental young girl, placed in a terriblesituation. Sterl, Leslie, if it wasnt for youboth, an a hellbent somethin, Id walk right in this heah river! She was blindly in love with this dark-browed bushranger. Wal, Id rather stand for thet, asserted Red, than rile them intoslitherin spears around. Red returned,dragged his feet, his gait like that of a whipped cur. I bought Christmas presents for you and myself. He peeredlike a nighthawk into the gloom up the riverbank. Hathaway came down with some kind of a fever which neither Ormistonnor Dann could alleviate. A sheen of gold illuminated thesky and enveloped the land.