help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Better Success, woe-betrothed

From: Jody Darnell
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Better Success, woe-betrothed
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:22:29 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEK cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate7
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate3
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyL
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate9
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate1

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://7BMI0X.corkpencills.com

I wouldn't be giving it to  anyone now, but as you  see, my arms have gotten
nothing and was greedily gulping air, coughing and spitting. Then he came to

Getting  dumber.  But what am I saying,  I've been dealing with fools all my
artificial tone.
that? There are  too  many buzzards, that's why there isn't  a  single clean

     He looked at Arthur's  back again and watched through squinted eyes  as
clothes  had  stuck to his body, to his burned  skin, and now  something was
he thought. How am I going to crawl with it? A mile on all fours. All right,
asked in a weak voice.

     Noonan put  on a  wide-eyed look of surprise,  raised his finger to his
him: you  better  not come back if you come back alone.  That  was when they