help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Better Life, white-colored

From: Jared Farley
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Better Life, white-colored
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:26:25 0000

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateV
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateL
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only6
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate2
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate7

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://2WFMCA1.corkpencills.com

hot coals  were pouring  over him,  and  his clothing was in flames and  the
     He looked Arthur over.

     Now they  were  moving parallel to  the  embankment. Every step brought
     They were up to their waists in fog,  and then up to their necks. A few
     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he spread out on the

in his teeth, his burnt face gave off heat, and the sweat  poured right into
or  even better,  to lean  back against  it,  close  his  eyes,  and  think,
Golden Ball. Let it talk.
knows  me. Buzzard knows that I don't go for jokes. And  he  knows what  I'm

Guta. And not just of Guta, but of  Guta in her robe, fresh from sleep, with
a bow tie, as usual --to count the right amount  of greenbacks. No, wait, it