help-gnutrition

Re: [help-gnutrition] IRC on Freenode

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [help-gnutrition] IRC on Freenode
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

Calvin Heim <address@hidden> wrote ..
> Hi Jason and other GNUtrition people,
>
> I've been hanging out on a topic channel (##gnutrition) since
> mid-February. It's been inactive. I haven't advertised at all. (But I've
> mentioned it now, bwa ha ha ha! :D )
>
> Also, I would totally hang out on an official #gnutrition channel, but
> it would break Freenode's rules for me to make that channel myself. What
> do you think of a #gnutrition channel? Amazing? Terrible? Meh?
>
> Calvin

I am not sure that there is sufficient activity or number of people to
warrant a dedicated IRC channel.

#gnu has in their topic that "This is the right place to ask about any
GNU-related item." That would include GNUtrition by definition. :)

Some have mentions #gnu being too offtopic though. #gnu-dev also
exists but I'm not sure how official it is.