help-gnutls

C++ classes

From: Sam Varshavchik
Subject: C++ classes
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 01:02:46 -0400

Earlier this year I mentioned that I was working on C++ classes that used the GnuTLS library. This was not really a dedicated set of C++ classes, but a part of a larger collection of C++ classes and templates.

The class library is now in a fairly usable shape: http://www.libcxx.orgits GnuTLS portion (http://www.libcxx.org/gnutls.html) does not C++ify all parts of the GnuTLS library API, just the bits needed to establish client and server-side TLS session, and certificate management.

Also, with one exception libcxx is Linux only; this won't be of much use outside of Linux (and FreeBSD 9, the other platform).