help-gnutls

SRP passwd.conf file

From: Peter Penzov
Subject: SRP passwd.conf file
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:59:12 +0200

Hi,
  I want to implement SRP server and client with GnuTLS. I'm trying to compile and run the examples in GnuTLS. I have two questions:
1. I created passwd.conf file where I suppose that the server looks for password files. Would you tell me in what format I have to store there the passwords? Just very simple example how this file must look like.

2. I want to store the SRP user and password into database not passd.conf file. I looked at the server source code and I found that the function gnutls_srp_set_server_credentials_file is used to retrieve the user credentials from file. I found in GnuTLS documentation  that gnutls_srp_set_server_credentials_function can be used for username and extraction from database. Am I correct?

Best wishes