help-gnutls

How to use Java and GnuTLS

From: Peter Penzov
Subject: How to use Java and GnuTLS
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:02:57 +0200

Hi,
  I want to create encrypted communication between Java server and C client. I want to use GnuTLS for cryptographic library. Is it possible to use GnuTLS and Java. What are the options? And I know that Java has internal support for encrypting the network traffic using SSL. Is it possible to create to create Java server which uses internal cryptographic libraries and C client which uses GnuTLS?

Best wishes
Peter