help-gnutls

sprtool fails

From: Andrew Wiseman
Subject: sprtool fails
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 04:20:17 +0100

I've just installed GnuTLS by following the instructions in the manual.  I'm trying to use SRP in my program but have hit a problem with srptool and I can't seem to find any help about this from Google.

Here is the command I've typed, and the response.

>  srptool --passwd /etc/tpasswd --passwd-conf /etc/tpasswd.conf -u test
Enter password:
Error getting verifier
Cannot _srp_crypt()...

I'm using libgcrypt, and have rebuilt that and gnutls using several different tweaks, with no luck yet.  Does anyone have any pointers for me?  Thanks.

Andrew