help-gnutls

(no subject)

From: HOY Mike
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:51:44 -0500

Hello,

I am allocating credentials and setting the trusted file.  This isn’t done again.

Once I have the credentials and trusted file I am making multiple connections to different servers by:

1.      Init the session to CLIENT.

2.      Set direct on priority

3.      Set credentials.

4.      Connect to server.

5.      Set ptr

6.      Then handshake.

I leave the connection up for 2 seconds (this is during testing) then I do:

1.      gnutls bye

2.      Drop the connection

3.      Deinit the session.

From here I repeat step 1-6 and 1-3 for the next server.

For some reason, running this code I loose 4 pages of memory at random.  Are there any known memory leaks with TLS or is my sequence for multiple connections wrong?

Any ideas?

Mike