help-gnutls

Re: nOOb Error : No certificates found!

From: gonzagueddr
Subject: Re: nOOb Error : No certificates found!
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:20:55 +0200

I've converted my key into a .p12, then ran your command.
Result is strictly the same ...

address@hidden a écrit :
Is your private key encrypted?  This may be the problem.  At any rate, it
was a problem I ran into when I was trying to get my server-client pair
working.  I don't recall all of the details I learned at the time, so I
apologize if this suggestion is wrong or of no use.

However, if this is the problem, you'll have to generate an unencrypted
key. This is how I generated an unencrypted key from a p12 file using
openssl.  I'd have to look up whether it's possible to do it with a
command from the GNUTLS package and if so, how:

openssl pkcs12 -nodes -nocerts -in usercred.p12 -out userkey.pem

I would expect that it would be possible to generate an unencrypted key
from an encrypted one.

Laurence Finston