help-gnutls

Re: Fwd: [Help-gnutls] trouble with OpenPGP DSA MPI extraction and OpenP

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Help-gnutls] trouble with OpenPGP DSA MPI extraction and OpenPGP private subkeys
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:01:42 -0400

On Wed 2008-04-02 09:37:25 -0400, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

>  If you enable debugging level 2 in gnutls you will get the line
>  number that this error occurred. It will be much faster for me to
>  identify and fix this issue.

I've followed up with this on the ticket itself:

   http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/21#comment:1

> Alternatively can this be reproduced with certtool?

I don't know the certtool interface well enough to know how i'd do
that.  Reading the certtool man page, I don't see any options that
mention OpenPGP private keys.  If that's correct, i'd suggest that you
mention X.509 in the NAME section of the man page to distinguish it