help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] Need help urgently!!! on Client / Server with PSK-TLS

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] Need help urgently!!! on Client / Server with PSK-TLS
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:20:00 -0500

On Tue 2008-01-29 06:43:24 -0500, Kurapati Raja Sekhar wrote:

> I need to work with Client server connection by using PSK-TLS
> cipher.  I am very new to gnutls, any one can send me the simple
> client and server which uses PSK-TLS for secure connection.

It looks like the documentation doesn't have that example.  Maybe you
could work from one of the examples (like the simple client with
anonymous authentication [0] and its matching server [1]), and modify
them to work with PSK [2].

If you wanted to contribute back your new code, i imagine that the
documentation maintainers would consider adopting it and publishing it
for others to follow.

Regards,

    --dkg

[0]