help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] How do i retrieve a full DER encoded subject from a gnutls

From: Nate Nielsen
Subject: [Help-gnutls] How do i retrieve a full DER encoded subject from a gnutls_x509_crt_t
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

There are several functions in x509.h to decompose or retrieve parts of
the subject and issuer of a certificate.

I need to be able to retrieve the full DER encoded subject from a
gnutls_x509_crt_t (for use in a PKCS#11 module). Any idea how I would go
about it? I'm sure that there's a painfully obvious solution that I've
missed...

Cheers,
Nate Nielsen