help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] gnutls open pgp

From: dellanna
Subject: [Help-gnutls] gnutls open pgp
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:26:58 +0100

Hi all,
can someone tell me where I can find one client with pgp autentication to test
"Echo Server with OpenPGP authentication"? (example pag 68 of manual).
This example:
1. Prepare the TLS connection;
2. It's in waiting to accept the OpenPGP certyificate.
Isn't it?

It is necessary the client application that:
1. Connect on server using TLS connection;
2. Provide one certificate OpenPGP.

Is correct this scenario?

Simone.