help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] CRLs and gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl_file

From: Rich Fought
Subject: [Help-gnutls] CRLs and gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl_file
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:30:46 -0500

Does the function

gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl_file

do any sort of checking whatsoever on the CRL file? The documentation implies that the CRL should be verified beforehand, but I'm not sure what this means. I know for sure that it does not check dates; does it check the CRL's signature against the loaded root CA cert?

If not, does the API provide a way to extract the loaded CRL from the credentials structure and do the checking? Or is a separate deal?

Regards,
Rich