help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Application Data Spanning Mulitple TLS Records

From: Rich Fought
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Application Data Spanning Mulitple TLS Records
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:52:22 -0600

I'm sending large messages greater than 16k over TLS, so I'm having to deal with multiple records.

Is there any way in GnuTLS to determine how many records constitute a complete message (perhaps an indicator in the record header, for instance), or is this left to the application layer?

How is this situation generally handled?

Thanks,
Rich