help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] segfault in internal function

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] segfault in internal function
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:17:45 +0200

Le mardi 12 avril 2005 à 18:21 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a écrit :
> On Monday 11 April 2005 11:11, Eric Leblond wrote:

> Hello Eric,
>  It's quite unlikely that this comes from gnutls. If you use threads in your
> program, did you register the locking callbacks for libgcrypt?

Thanks for your answer,

I omit to declare it in a thread using it (was done in other thread).
I hope it comes from this. I previously found that this seems occur
during gnutls handshake.
Sadly, I launch a test with a global declaration of gcrypt lock callback
but it fails too.

So I've got two questions relative to callback :
* callback need to be declare everywhere or just before
gnutls_global_init ?
* I use glib in the program. It hides pthread functions behind his own function.
Is it sufficient to declare :
GCRY_THREAD_OPTION_PTHREAD_IMPL;
?

BR,