help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] gnutls 0.9.90 compilation issues

From: wwp
Subject: [Help-gnutls] gnutls 0.9.90 compilation issues
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:36:12 +0100

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile gnutls 0.9.90 against:
        gnupg 1.2.4,
        libgcrypt 1.1.91,
        libgpg-error 0.6 and
        opencdk 0.5.3
w/ gcc 3.2, glibc 2.2.5, and noticed that there are a few unresolved references
        CDK_KBNODE
that I had to manually replace with
        cdk_knode_t

Also, a proto mismatch around libextra/opengpg/openpgp.{ch}, one declares:
        int gnutls_openpgp_key_get_pk_algorithm( gnutls_openpgp_key key, int
*r_bits);
whereas the other one implements:
        int gnutls_openpgp_key_get_pk_algorithm( gnutls_openpgp_key key,
unsigned int *r_bits);
which leads to a compilation error on my side.

But after, make fails in src, complaining about:
        ../lib/.libs/libgnutls.so: undefined reference to
`_gcry_generate_elg_prime'
whereas the right libgcrypt.so is included in make's gcc command and the
libgcrypt.so
that corresponds defines this _gcry_generate_elg_prime symbol (from primegen.c).

Did I miss smth or tried w/ unsupported libs maybe?

Regards,

--
wwp