help-gnunet

Re: Cannot bootstrap GNUnet 0.21.0

From: marty1885
Subject: Re: Cannot bootstrap GNUnet 0.21.0
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:08:24 +0000

Thanks for the reply.

I tried a few commands and still feels like my node is really not connected.
DHT can't put, NSE returns a very small network size and GNS cannot resolve.

Is this expected?

```
❯ gnunet-core -si
Current local peer identity:
CCXHBE49GRQVFAVFQ3BXVXPHHD63NG6ZNY31R0F59KVDZQA42PTG
(no further output)

❯ gnunet-dht-put -k "hello" -d "world" -e 40m
(hangs, this used to return almost immidately)

❯ gnunet-nse
1710047156276913 1.688203 0.755488 1.474102

❯ gnunet-gns -u gnunet.gns.alt -t PKEY
>>> Looking for `PKEY' records under `gnunet.gns.alt'
(no output)
```