help-gnunet

Re: Failing to resolve gnunet.org via GNS

From: marty1885
Subject: Re: Failing to resolve gnunet.org via GNS
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 14:35:21 +0000

Hi,

I see the FCFS page has a new zone key now. I still got the gnunet.org and pin
zone in my config. I believe this is from an old(?) configuration and the old
pin zone is discontinued? Can you confirm?

```
❯ gnunet-config -s gns
.gnunet.org = 000G0047M3HN599H57MPXZK4VB59SWK4M9NRD68E1JQFY3RWAHDMKAPN30
.pin = 000G001MF6DVMZZ4Y8XRZQDXM1PB3D3VGEK29ZHXBA57EPSNW1QBPKT8J0
INTERCEPT_DNS = NO
MAX_PARALLEL_BACKGROUND_QUERIES = 1000
UNIX_MATCH_GID = YES
UNIX_MATCH_UID = NO
UNIXPATH = $GNUNET_RUNTIME_DIR/gnunet-service-gns.sock
BINARY = gnunet-service-gns
HOSTNAME = localhost
IMMEDIATE_START = YES
START_ON_DEMAND = YES