help-gnunet

Re: GNUNet execution error

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: GNUNet execution error
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:57:03 +0100

This usually happens if your datastore is too slow to keep up with the number of queries you are receiving, so the queue builds up and is eventually forcefully bounded. Switching to a different database _may_ help (depending on how much bandwidth you have...), but ultimately we're aware that FS needs some significant work to reduce DB accesses for more reasonable performance.