help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] Sending large data

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Sending large data
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:47:59 +0200

I have a client which can send arbitrary data to a service.  This data
can be of any size and in particular I expect it to generally be larger
than `GNUNET_MAX_MESSAGE_SIZE'.  The service can also do something
similar over CADET (sending large data to another peer), under different
circumstances.

I tried segmenting the message in a fairly simple way, but the service
seems to receive only the very first segment and I can't tell what the
problem is.  Is it because the service does not call
`GNUNET_SERVICE_client_continue' fast enough?  I can only think of that
as the possible culprit.  I haven't checked what happens over CADET yet.

What could be the real problem and how can I send large data properly?
Is it a problem during CADET communications too?

Thanks,
A.V.