help-gnu-music

Re: Reply online

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Reply online
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:36:28 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> Why don't you subscribe to the mailing list? Then you can get it right
> automatically.

Eh, I AM subscribed to the list - you must have noticed that most of my
replies actually DO work.
The broblem is that I only store my mail at home - and this means that I
only have NEW messages (i.e. newer than last time I logged on from home)
at the uni.
So I have no problems answering new messages, but from uni i cannot
answer old messages. - I have to either wait till I get home (where I
don't have lily installed) or to produce a fake answer by copy-pasting
from the online mail-archive.
All I need is a "send this message to me" button on the online archive,
so that I could get the message and reply properly.

-Rune