help-gnu-music

Oh I am so embarrassed

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Oh I am so embarrassed
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:19:11 +0100

Hi there...
I was so focused on my attempts to implement midi-stuff that I totally
forgot my minor patch I send to the list some days ago.
Ofcourse I removed my midi-stuff when I encounted the problems - but -
as I told you - i FORGOT my old patch... Beat that.
Yes, all my troubles was caused by that patch.
I am SOOOO sorry for wasting your time, I owe you one, I don't know what
to do... Deepest apologizes... Oh, so embarrassing this is. %-\

Now for the part of finding out what is going wrong.

And, well, the patch I am talking about is the rz1-patch, implementing
nested staff groups and finishing german chords... Don't apply it :)

-rune (written without capital letters)