help-gnu-music

Docu

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Docu
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:00:28 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> I cannot find everything documented...
> Where do I find the docu of Rest.staff-position? Where do I find the
> docu of molecule-callback?

Documentation of internals ->
Rest ->

     hmm.

oops.  Wait for .134, It'll have the documentation.
In the meantime:

 (lily-interface
   'staff-symbol-referencer-interface

   "Object whose Y position is meaning with reference to a staff
symbol. Objects that have this interface should include
Staff_symbol_referencer::callback in their Y-offset-callback.
"
   '(
    staff-symbol
    staff-position
    ))

> How do I use a non-music-font for the noteheads...
> Just setting NoteHead #'font-family = #'text produces an error.

You'll need a different molecule-callback. See
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/lilypond/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/LilyPond-backend-properties.html

You could try Text_item::brew_molecule.