help-gnu-music

Embedded scheme questions

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Embedded scheme questions
Date: 26 Feb 2001 01:27:23 +0100

Is is possible to actually build a sequence of notes within embedded
scheme code ? I would like to implement some kind of repeat-and-shift
that would repeat a block of music a number of times, shifting it by a
number of degree each time. From the apply hack exemples, I can only
tell how to modify some music.

\apply #(repeat-and-shift '(0 1 2 3 2 1 0)) { c e g }

would produce (in the key of C major) :

        c e g  d f a  e g b  f a c  e g b  d f a  c e g

Also, I would like to implement an auto-fingering function. Is it
possible to add script to the note in scheme ?

--
Laurent Martelli
address@hidden              http://www.linuxfan.com/~laurent