help-gnu-music

Re: (no subject)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: 25 Feb 2001 14:41:38 +0100

João Miguel Pais <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sorry to bother you with these small things, but when I try to run
> lilypond in Windows98 I get the message
>
> ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
> ERROR: Unable to find file "ica-9/boot-9.scm" in load path
                                ^
[This should be `ice', did you type this message by hand?]

You probably didn't install guile in the default place, or didn't
install guile at all.

You may try setting the environment variable GUILE_LOAD_PATH to the
directory where the ice-9 directory lives, for example:

   c:> bash
   $ export GUILE_LOAD_PATH=/usr/share/guile/1.4

What version of LilyPond are you using?  Where did you download it, or
did you compile it yourself?