help-gnu-music

Re: Converting lilypond-output to gif/png

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: Re: Converting lilypond-output to gif/png
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:48:01 -0600

You could use gimp to convert the ps file to a graphical format.

Jim

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:

The reason I need the scores in an image-format is that I'm usually working under Linux, but, since my PC doesn't have a printer, I have to print it on another PC (Win95) which has neither Lilypond nor TeX nor Ghostscript (nor anything else...) installed. Is there a better way to do this?

I suggest you install ghostscript on the PC with the printer; it's
also available for windows 95. A second option is to create a .pdf
from Linux and use acrobat reader to print it.

--
Jim Sabatke
SuSE 6.3 Linux

Owned and operated by: Yoda, Ripley and Toonces...