help-gnu-music

Re: Autoknee off

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Autoknee off
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:52:02 +0100

> How do you turn off the autkneeing?
> Even if I set stemDown, an autoknee may force some of the stems to go
> up.
> For instance, in input/trick/slur-ugly.ly, stem five goes up even though
> a Stem \override #'direction = #-1
> is there.

The following property description should be available in
the documentation of beam-interface, but seems to have been
forgotten.

auto-knee-gap (number-or-boolean):
  the minimal smallest gap between two adjacent beamed chords for
  which beam will create auto-knees. Set to false for no auto knees."

       /Mats