Please help me debug my Emacs instillation

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Please help me debug my Emacs instillation
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 15:43:36 +1300

Here is the file runmacs.bat that I use for loading emacs

date
cd LOCATION
./src/emacs -q --load ~/dmp-emacs--yes-init-file.el  --eval "(setq
debug-on-error t)" --debug-init &

where LOCATION is the location of your emacs executable file.  On my
computer it is: ~/Downloads/emacs-29.1/

Please copy the attached files dmp-emacs--yes-file.el and includer.el
to your HOME folder.

The following commands all give an error message like this:

byte-code: Recursive ‘require’ for feature ‘semantic’

Here is a list of the commands that generate the above-mentioned error:

M-%
M-/
M-.
C-h a
C-s
C-r
M-C-s
M-C-r

Why doesn't it show a backtrace since I have --debug-init on the command
line?

NOTE: I have removed the following sentence from my Website
http://davin.50webs.com: "In addition to this, I believe that I am New
Zealand's foremost exponent of Stallman's GNU Emacs text editor." in
the hope that it will attract more people in the newsgroup
gnu.emacs.help to reply to this message.
--
Sincerely and kindest regards,
*Davin Pearson* http://davin.50webs.com