Re: Question on updating to 29.1

From: PierGianLuca
Subject: Re: Question on updating to 29.1
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 19:55:36 +0200

Hi Corwin,

Thank you so much for the kind answer!! I've now successfully compiled and
installed Emacs 29.1 – and enjoying it! :)

Had never used "--with-native-compilation" before, and I can really see it's
faster (or it's just a psychological effect).

I've written down all the help and explanations received here for next time :)

Cheers,
Luca